Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Stress Relief

Listening to: Hey Love - Jason Mraz (I am addicted to this song, and I proudly announce it. Owe it big time to ViC for introducing this song to moi!!! :D)
I'm just wasting time playing so I thought I'd just post some ramblings since I feel like it. there's nothing much to blog about really, but whateverr!

I don't want to ponder upon serious stuff, it's past midnight and pondering over deep stuff will surely take a bad turn and end up with me rambling over something I have no idea about, and when I read it next I'll be like 'Huh?!'... So, uhm... glad that's settled then. What shalt we address then?
**Thinking of something to talk about**

**still thinking**

**....**

Darn, I can't think of anything, decided topics are tough to talk about, plus I'm the worst person in the world to actually choose something or make a decision, my friends and family often tell me that I like not being responsible, and maybe I do, having someone to take care of matters is awesome! But I do realize the fact that I always need my people, I am a people's persona, can't live without 'em. I need the pep talk, and the conversations, the advices, and the.... compliments! Well, and what of it? We all do need some compliments to give us a push forward, it maybe bad to depend on them, and I don't really do that. I simply appreciate them, because they do a great job lifting your mood.
And I certainly have a gift for twisting the things I want to say into things that I don't mean, or it's just maybe that my message is coming off clear but I can't see it that way.
I know
I'm too attached...

So, yes I did need a random post... Again! It's like my let out, they help me talk about nothing really, yet take the load off my mind of the thoughts I have all day...
That will do it I think...

So Thank You People, you rule very much! Your comments, and words mean the world to me.
LISTEN TO HEY LOVE!!!
"Awful happens all the time, don't let it kill you'' Hey Love

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha promoting Jason Mraz! Lovely song, isn't it? :) Writing relieves me from stress too!

Grace said...

We all need a stress relief every once in a while, and you are right, thinking too much before sleeping will have a bad effect. :)

Nema said...

Aw, such a cute post hehe.
You know I never told you I have another secret blog that only 3 of my friends or less read it..it's for myself and I let out craaazy stuff there haha.
So, yeah I pretty much need an everyday let-out lol.
Anyhow,these posts do work amazingly, you should write them every now and then =)
Rock on!