Sunday, January 18, 2009

Life @ my end

I just miss my blabbering posts here. I haven't written one in a while and I'm in the mood for it. I just woke up at 10.30 a.m. It's relatively late, but looking at the fact that everyone's still asleep, it makes it quite early.

So being on vacation is quite nice. We haven't been doing much, except tiding the room (which I still have some things left to tidy since I keep on postponing doing them and I have no idea why I put that first, it's not like all we do is that, but the room is in such a better shape after the exams that it's just inevitable to mention it), and reading! Oh we've been again to that awesome book shop that sells used books and got great stuff, now I'm reading the 1st part of the Lord of the Rings, and that's something I've always wanted to read, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to finish the sequel before we start school again. We've also been watching a few movies. Yesterday we watched Revolutionary Road, it was great, I mean Kate and Leo were just brilliant. Also, Bedtime Stories, and that was hilarious.

Other than that it's not much. The weather's been wonderful. It rained like 2 or 3 days in a row, and it kinda feels like winter. Because we don't get that really cold weather here, so we're very happy with what we got.

Now I'm in love with this probably 50s song, it's called Bye Bye Love by the Everly Brothers, it's just the coolest song ever. I wouldn't have ever heard it if it wasn't for the radio. So here's from me to all of you out there:


I haven't been watching much tv, tv shows are getting old but sometimes they air good movies, like the other day we were watching PS I Love You, it was amazing how much we laughed at that movie! You have to love Gerard's Irish accent...

Anyways, to wrap things up, inshallah a cease fire will be permanent, because the situation is only getting worse. May Allah be with them.
:)

No comments: