Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Waltz the Night Away*

So I've had quite a nice night today, which is awesome really. I didn't think I'd be in such a care-free mood a few days away from school. It's been listening to Rotana, which got some really nice old songs I used to listen to, and it's been great. And the chocolate I had, along with the laban! It's been great.
However, what made it awesome was reading the book my friend gave me. It's a nice break from the long classic stuff I've been reading lately, I just started last night and got to fairly more than half way through it, but it's short and very interesting.
Anyways, I was watching video clips, or at least that was what the channel was putting, I put it for the music, and as I saw some classy songs and not so classy ones, I realized that a video clip doesn't need girls dancing on the beach or something so tacky, you could definitely have a classy video clip that actually people liked. Here's an example of a video that I love of a song that is one of my all time favs:



Hm had to share that. So I've had a nice night, and this was just what I needed to get my spirits up about school and the whole thing. Hope everyone is having great days, truly!
Much love

* No, the title isn't taken from a song or a book, I just thought of it. Not very original, but hey!

1 comment:

Nema said...

Oh I looooove this song!
I have always always admired Marawan Khoury, he is amazing, voice and everything. Truly one of the very few good singers in the arab world.
GREAT CHOICE!
I miss you and your blogging!
Hope all is well with school =)