Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Novels and Stories - Volume I


I just finished this book last night, I managed to finish it before school started so that's great.
It was my first time reading Sherlock Holmes, and it was a lot since this book has a lot of stories, but it was really entertaining and interesting. I'm glad I finally have read Sherlock Holmes, and I'd recommend you to read this book, it's a great edition and how they've put together all these stories. I might wanna suggest that you take it slow, like read it slower than I did. Maybe when you get to the stories, start another book or something.
However, I don't regret reading it all together. I think Sir Arthur Conan Doyle is brilliant, the character of Holmes couldn't have been more perfect, and I simple looove Dr. Watson!
Will be waiting to read Volume II of it, but I can definitely wait.

No comments: