Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pundit Blogger

I'm seriously bored. And kind of feeling down, even though it's a holiday but I'm trying to type some exam for dad and trying to finish my PE research. Both I've failed to finish so far.
By the end of this post I want to finish what I'm doing. I need to feel I did something today.
You Are a Pundit Blogger!

Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.
Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few


I just had that quiz. I'm really bored. Anyways I finished typing for dad and I've did quite some work with the research and I can no longer continue. I'll finish it up tomorrow. Who doesn't like to delay school work as much as possible.
Have a great night everyone :)

5 comments:

ViCtoria* said...

Currently enjoying my night, thank you very nuch :D It is full of nothingness! I think I'll probably watch TV after doing this Blogger quiz.

XOXO Noor :O! Nah, I don't like to say that.

With love!*

(Thaaaat's it)

ViCtoria* said...

very nuch? lol I meant very much :)*

Lu said...

Always quality read, that's true! :)
Your blog is really nice but I don't have too much time these days to read. In holidays, I'll do it often! :D

CheesecAKe said...

i got link blogger :S

"Your blog is more about cool links than thougtful posts.
Better to be entertaining and breif than longwinded and boring!"

So that means i'm an idiot O.o

ViCtoria* said...

Here is the link for: Americans are stupid :) Hope u laugh!*
http://youtube.com/watch?v=k0RH0cYs4lw