Monday, April 4, 2011

Now

I want to blog. I want to write. I promised myself I'd start posting more, getting things off my chest but as I think of things to write about I realize I'm A)repeating myself, B) not helping myself by dwelling on things that annoy me which will annoy me more since I can't express how I'm annoyed by them.
College: Girls talk about each other. They'll talk about each other behind each other's back though they know I'm a friend of that person they're talking to. I don't know what is their aim, to get me to hate that person or to get me talking about about that person? Either is so wrong. I want to make them stop, but I don't have the courage to stand up to them. Instead I hope they stop on their own.

Nails: I just spent over an hour trying to learn how to draw stuff using nail polish on my nails, and I have 2 flowers, one on each big toe nail and one on my thumb nail. Tomorrow I'll hear discouraging comments that go like 'It's not that bad'. But I like it, and who cares honestly?

Studies: Not much of that, though we had an exam today and will be having another one this Tuesday. We just finished midterms (2 weeks now!), and we deserve the rest. [Don't believe all you read.] Grades were well, thank God but I never feel comfortable discussing them. Oh, and how can you be angry at your friend who said sucked really bad at an exam but ended up getting a higher grade than you? How?!

Books: Abusing them. Loving it! First time reading an English book then an Arabic book then an English book and so on. I have that luxury now. The Idiot - Fyodor Dostoevesky > Love in Exile - Bahaa Taher > House Rules - Jodi Picoult > تمر الأصابع - محسن الرملي

Songs: I'm discovering new songs on my own lately, and I enjoy that. Recommendations: Sleeping to Dream - Jason Mraz and Half of My Heart - John Mayer Feat. Taylor Swift.

Sleep: Too long naps. Have no idea how to stop. Thinking of looking for an annoying alarm clock, because this won't do.

Last thought: Those forwards where you have to pick a number and you'll get a question you have to answer. I always go blank though it's a relatively easy question and answer something so lame then apologize for the lameness of the answer. Once a friend was nice enough to make me feel it wasn't while another didn't even answer back. That's life.

Did I just diss too many people in this post?
No offense intended. Honest!

2 comments:

Maryam said...

Do whatever you please as by the end of the day, the only opinion that actually matters is your own and how do YOU perceive yourself.

Keep reading, it's one habit that's beneficial no matter what.

Noor said...

Couldn't agree more. It's just that you know what's right which is easy enough but acting on it is the hard part sometimes.
Thanks for stopping by.