Thursday, December 2, 2010

We started college. It feels good, because now we have something useful to do. It's stressful though, and I don't know how to study biology yet. There isn't enough time, and that is a big problem.

Wait.
That's too much complaining when in fact it's fun, and the people are really nice and it feels good to go to college. It's not exactly what I thought college or uni would be like but it's better than nothing. However the busy life style is consuming me and I'd hate to let that get the better of me. I'd like to enjoy it, yet study hard and pass this semester. I don't even want to dwell on that part.

I guess I wanted to let that out since I haven't updated my blog in a while, and all of those comments from you guys telling me I should post something are encouraging. Ok, kidding nobody's commenting but I honestly don't mind. I mean it would be nice, but I have to get active and blog more since the journal I started isn't getting regular updates!

Love

No comments: