Tuesday, December 7, 2010

We're on our way back home and that's the only time I could find to update my blog through my Blackberry ;D
Needless to say that studying is taking up all my time, but I'm not complaining because in order to get good things you gotta have bad things too. I know, wow right? It's true though.
We have holidays now, it's only 5 days but it's better than nothing but that's all going to be for studying because we have 5 exams after the holiday. College is different from school in so many ways but at the same time still similar. You still get to meet all kinds of people but in a wider range and you have more choice in college and freedom when it comes to who do you want to hang out with.

I'm reading The Name Of The Rose by Umberto Eco recommended to me by Victoria. It's great actually, only I wished I could read more! I'm barely half way through it.

I'm totally obsessed with Josh Groban lately. He's the best and his album Illuminations is beyond this world. <3 <3 <3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you could update us, habibti! :D I'm gonna listen to some Josh Groban songs now, ahah!
Oh today is my job orientation, will reply to your e-mail tomorrow when I have more info on that front!
Loooove!*

Nema said...

5 days are not much! Dude I got one day off from work -_- lol! =D

I'm glad you're not letting college step on your reading obsession =D Proud of you =)

Good luck with exams babe <3