Sunday, August 24, 2008

Apologize




I was tagged by my friend Waed so here we go, the first one is this:

The rules are :
a) Put your iTunes/music player on Shuffle.
b) For each question, press the next button to get you answer.
c) YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT!!

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
Hero - Enrique Iglesias


2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
I'm movin on - Rascal Flatts

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
She's no you - Jesse McCartney


4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Make up - Jesse McCartney


5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
Why Don't We - Tarkan (Gosh, my songs are so very irrelevant!)

6. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion (That can be interpreted as in I'm sweet and they looooooove me so very much!!!)


7. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Make It Work - Ne-Yo (Now, that's funny!)

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Please Don't Stop The Music - Rihanna


9. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Closer - Ne-Yo


10. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Barta7 Ma3ak - 3amro Mostafa (Well, at least that would have DEFINITELY worked if there was someone I liked)


11. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Kaleymooha 3any - Tamer 3ashour (Oh my God, that works! Talk about me all the time, because my life story is me talking about everything and my fav topic is moi)


12. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Guilty - Blue (Ohhh, that's so sweet!)

13. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Siberia - Backstreet Boys


14. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Dayan Gonlum (I don't know the name of the singer but it's a Turkish song and it means Resist my heart, very romantic! So that's something nice!!! :D)


15. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
My Wish - Rascal Flatts (OH MY GOOD GOD! THAT IS SO PERFECT!!!!! ME WISHING PEOPLE TO HAVE A GREAT LIFE.... :D)


16. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
My Baby - Jesse McCartney (but hold on, who's my baby?)



17. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Save The Last Dance For Me - Michael Buble (That would be nice, maybe my secret wish is to have the last dance, who know? :P)


18. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Fever - Michael Buble (That makes no sense but the song is very cool so I guess I think of my friends to be cool)

19. WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
Apologize - One Republic (lol)

20. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF?
Ba7bek - Janat (The song means I love you so it defo makes sense, I just love myself!!)


Hey thanks Wa3d!! I liked doing this, I'm not tagging anyone but anyone can consider themselves tagged if they felt like doing this too. :)

1 comment:

Waed S. said...

Niceee =D
LOL @ 3amr mostafa w kalemooha
3any haha
w u r dancing to a turkish song at ur wedding !! talk about obessions feeding ur shuffle hehe