Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hairspray - Musical

I wish my life was a big musical, like Hairspray. Singing all day, and dancing. I wouldn't mind that at all.
When I'm feeling blue, instead of crying or being sad, I can start singing and then my friends would join in cheering me up and we'd end up dancing and the song instead of being slow, becomes dancable (I just have a thing for adding able to words).
I have spent the day walking like I'm dancing. And it's fun, I would love to do that. Why can't our lives be a big muscial where we all sing and dance. :)

I do really wish so, excpet there's this teeny tiny little problem. I can't sing. Well, that's what people say at least, I think my voice is fairly good. But that's what everyone (most at least) thinks.

Hairspray rules and it's has a great message. Makes you wish you had a life like theirs, at least it made me feel that way.

4 comments:

Waed S. said...

Our lifes are musicals!!
a bit different than what they show on broadway yet the same!!

Sing and dance Noor there is no harm in a bit of sining and dancing ;)

Noor said...

test

Noor said...

test1

Unknown said...

Hairspray is one of my favourite musicals in the world :D. Hey, what did u want me to guess? :)*

Tc, lots of luv!