Sunday, November 7, 2010

Here

I'm tired, but I feel the urge to write a post.
I thought that during this holiday I'd post more, but I didn't. I'm not sure why, but I guess I always need people commenting that I focus on that more than I focus on the fact that I need to let things out. I mean I'm getting all of these views but people, leave some comments. Ok, what am I saying? I mean let's be honest, I blog for my own personal psychotic health but also to get feedback.
Anyways, I don't really need it because it never stopped me from posting so Yay me I guess.

I've started writing in a journal, which has been great. I repeat stuff everyday, but it's a great feeling to let things out. I don't share out too many things, people could pick it up and start reading, but I share thoughts crossing my mind before I sleep so that they're not running around my head. Perhaps that's partially why I don't blog as much as I used to.

Anyhow.
Everytime I see teenagers hanging out I think of the fact that I never did that with a large group pf friends. It's not that I envy them, but I just wonder how different life would have been if we did that. I mean you have to have a large group of friends to begin with, something we never really had. I just wonder, you know like we always do. Wonder at alternative lives, or alternative choices.

Good night.

No comments: