Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Cinerella Story


I've probably watched 'A Cinderella Story' a dozen times. So I thought I would post some of the funny quotes in the movie. There are a lot, and since I practically know the dialouge by heart it won't be so hard.


So let's get going with this first one which I think is really funny. We have Sam, and her evil twin stepsisters. One of them is the smart one, and the other is such a goof.


The evil stepsisters arrive at the car wash where the handsome Austin works because his father own the place, and their cars are very dirty. They did it so that they could have an excuse to go see Austin.

Sam: What did you like pay someone to get your cars so dirty?

The smart twin: Like what are you? The dirt police?

The goofy twin: Yeah, like excuse me Miss. Do you know how dirty your car is?

The smart twin: You should have stopped at the dirt police.


I just love that scene!! Now here are two scenes with Sam and her evil stepmother who has her working at the diner even though she needs to study and wants to go out with her friends.

First scene:


Sam: I was wondering if I could go to the Hallween Party at school.

The evil stepmother (Fiona): Listen honey, you're not very smart, and you're not very bright. Ohh, I'm so glad we had this talk!

Sam: Uh!


Second scene:


When Fiona finds out that Sam wants to go to Prinston she says: Look Sam, people go to school to get smarter, so that they can get a job. You already have a job, so it's like skipping a step or something.


I just love that movie, it's the best movie ever!!! If you haven't seen it, then you should definitely try to watch it!

1 comment:

Ashok said...

I watched get smart today, pretty darn funny I admit. Its worth watching :)

Hancock releases on July 11th and the Dark Knight on the 17th. I will be sure to catch both the movies then and will keep you posted :)