Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my friend Fast_HacKing to post 5 things that people don't know about me. So here are the rules:
1- List down 5 things people probably didn't know about you
2- Tag atleast three people

Okay let's do this thing. It's a bit hard to think of 5 things that people don't know about me though but here we go:

1. I don't know how to: swim, ride a bike, ride a roller skater or a scooter.
2. I'm a loud person, specially when I get excited. My sound waves are very annoying, like one second it's normal and the next you get a wave that nearly pierces your ears (that maybe an exaggeration but it's annoying).
3. I am great when it comes to telling someone about a tv show or a movie that I've seen. With all the details, and I get very expressive and my friends have said that they feel like they've seen it themselves. (Honest! No bragging!)
4. I'm always the last one to get a joke. After a joke is told I'm always like 'Huh what does that mean?'
5. I used to cry when I lost half a mark at school, yeah I know what was I thinking? But I mean that was a few years back, I don't do that anymore :D

I'm tagging Ashok and Victoria!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a loud person, huh? :P Lol, that was the thing that surprised me the most, don't know why!

Thank you so much for tagging moi habibti! I'll reply right away!

Fast_HacKinG said...

I think we do share the same thing about #4 :D

Nice to know all these about you, Noorie. Thanks for replying to my request xD

Study well dear ^_*